Jesus is the Christ

(Jn 20:31) but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

2024-04-21 Missions Sunday The Guidepost that Changed the World (Acts 11:19-30) 선교주일 세계를 바꾼 이정표 (행 11:19-30)

http://data.immanuel.ws/2024/20240421.mp3

Missions Sunday

The Guidepost that Changed the World (Acts 11:19-30)

(Ac 11:19) Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except Jews. (20) But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who on coming to Antioch spoke to the Hellenists also, preaching the Lord Jesus. (21) And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number who believed turned to the Lord. (22) The report of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch. (23) When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose, (24) for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord. (25) So Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, (26) and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians. (27) Now in these days prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. (28) And one of them named Agabus stood up and foretold by the Spirit that there would be a great famine over all the world (this took place in the days of Claudius). (29) So the disciples determined, every one according to his ability, to send relief to the brothers living in Judea. (30) And they did so, sending it to the elders by the hand of Barnabas and Saul.

Prayer) Thank you for giving me the answer of the guidepost that changed the world, in Christ today.

선교주일

세계를 바꾼 이정표 (11:19-30)

(행 11:19) 그 때에 스데반의 일로 일어난 환난으로 말미암아 흩어진 자들이 베니게와 구브로와 안디옥까지 이르러 유대인에게만 말씀을 전하는데 (20) 그 중에 구브로와 구레네 몇 사람이 안디옥에 이르러 헬라인에게도 말하여 주 예수를 전파하니 (21) 주의 손이 그들과 함께 하시매 수많은 사람들이 믿고 주께 돌아오더라 (22) 예루살렘 교회가 이 사람들의 소문을 듣고 바나바를 안디옥까지 보내니 (23) 그가 이르러 하나님의 은혜를 보고 기뻐하여 모든 사람에게 굳건한 마음으로 주와 함께 머물러 있으라 권하니 (24) 바나바는 착한 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 사람이라 이에 큰 무리가 주께 더하여지더라 (25) 바나바가 사울을 찾으러 다소에 가서 (26) 만나매 안디옥에 데리고 와서 둘이 교회에 일 년간 모여 있어 큰 무리를 가르쳤고 제자들이 안디옥에서 비로소 그리스도인이라 일컬음을 받게 되었더라 (27) 그 때에 선지자들이 예루살렘에서 안디옥에 이르니 (28) 그 중에 아가보라 하는 한 사람이 일어나 성령으로 말하되 천하에 큰 흉년이 들리라 하더니 글라우디오 때에 그렇게 되니라 (29) 제자들이 각각 그 힘대로 유대에 사는 형제들에게 부조를 보내기로 작정하고 (30) 이를 실행하여 바나바와 사울의 손으로 장로들에게 보내니라

기도) 오늘도 그리스도 안에서 세계를 바꾼 이정표의 응답을 주시니 감사합니다.

We are a church of multi-ethnic disciples who believe and spread ‘Jesus is the Christ’.
This gospel movement, which started in Mark’s upper room, is the work of God absolutely necessary for us living in the 21st century.

We believe in God’s absolute plan where we live, and we are a church that continually testifies to the Word of God’s Gospel.

(Ac 9:15) But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel.

(Is 60:1) Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. (2) For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.’Jesus is the Christ

Remnant Movement Church

(Is 6:13) And though a tenth remain in it, it will be burned again, like a terebinth or an oak, whose stump remains when it is felled." The holy seed is its stump. In each age, God saved the world by preparing a separate Remnant to preach the Gospel. We are looking for, training, and sending out God's Remnants.

Multiethnic Mission Church

(Mt 28:18) And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (19) Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." All nations and all tribes need the gospel of Christ Evangelism is to lead them from the darkness of spiritual problems to the light of Christ.

Culture Healing Church

(Is 60:21) Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified. (22) The least one shall become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it. It is God's love to heal and restore the weary and sick souls from sin and Satan's deception and make them as witnesses of Christ.

Worship Time

Sunday Worship

• Sunday 1st     10:30 AM
  • Sunday 2nd      1:30 PM
  • Remnant        11:30 AM

Weekday Worship

• Wednesday        7:30 PM
  • Friday
    Prayer Meeting  7:30 PM
  • Early Morning Prayer
    (M-F)  6:30 AM

Remnant Movement